4 hour short course covering essential first aid knowledge and techniques for dance and session instructors, coaches, spectators and players.
This is a short course covering essential first aid knowledge and techniques for coaches, spectators and other involved people.
We can run the course at your venue for group sizes of four people upwards. Call us on 0333 4330 731 (free to mobile and landlines callers) or mobile 07585 723763 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book
Core Course Content:
* Incident management – a systematic approach to managing first aid incidents. ABCDE
* Airway Management – causes and treatment of unconscious collapse. Recovery Position and other Safe Airway Positions
* Head Injuries – Concussion and compression – use of Maddock’s questions
* Return to play decisions following on field assessment using SALTAPS
* Soft tissue injuries, strains and sprains – when to and when not to use ice