We run first aid training for the building industry and construction. Our First Aid at Work course can be enhanced with workplace specific scenarios for your workers and supervisors. All our courses are interactive and practical and we use only annually assessed trainers with knowledge of yours sector.
Outdoor First Aid limited can also help develop your HSE First Aid Risk Assessment free of charge and build this into your first aid training programme. Our courses and training meet the new HSE Due Diligence requirements for employers.
We can run the course at your venue for group sizes of four people upwards. Call us on 0333 4330 731 (free to mobile and landlines callers) or mobile 07585 723763 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book
Core course contents listed below:
* Vital signs – breathing, level of consciousness, temperature, colour & Casualty Monitoring
* Incident management – a systematic approach to managing first aid incidents. ABCDE
* Airway Management – causes and treatment of unconscious collapse. Recovery Position and other Safe Airway Positions
* Breathing Problems – cardiac arrest CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation), drowning CPR, heart attack, angina, choking
* Circulation Problems – Internal bleeding, external bleeding and treatment for shock. Bandaging issues
* Damage – treatment of injury: chest, abdomen, pelvis, leg & arm
* Head and spinal injuries and spinal management
* Common Illnesses – asthma, diabetes and epilepsy
* Dealing with burns
* Dealing with poisons
* Awareness of current regulations